Which one is the most important to you, your personal life or your professional life?
I’m a strong believer that for our success, both sides of our life need to happen together, and none of them should be left out in detriment of the other. I also believe we can apply what we have learned from one to the other.
Is the glass 1/2 full or 1/2 empty?
Sometimes we complain we don’t have time to do everything we are supposed to do because of our commitments in life or business but we should apply here the same concept of the glass ½ full or ½ empty. In other words, let’s always extract “the good” of any situation and think about how we can use what we have to our benefit.
Always, try to balance your personal and professional life.
These weeks have been busy yet very special here because of the end of one year, and the beginning of other , but we still have some tips to make the most of any situation.
- Pamper and take care of yourself
- Only schedule the tasks that are important and need to be done
- If necessary, cut the time you spend on social media
- Spend a little time brainstorming your achievements in your personal life
- Write them down in a piece of paper for consulting every time you feel discouraged
- Prepare yourself in grand style for the upcoming events
- Review your business cards, and don’t forget to always have them with you
- At events, try to talk with the majority of your friends you can
- Make connections and introduce your friends to other people you know
- Contact the people you have met to set up a get-together, thank them or to just say hello
- Review what you’ve done and make sure you’ve completed everything you set out to do
- Reward yourself for your first step on the road to success!
- Re-energize and rest to be ready for the year
Don’t forget that each event in your personal life can open doors for your future success.
This article was extracted of the 52-Week Challenge: The Step-by-Step Guide to Reinvent Your Business. Connect with us on social media for more tips!